"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Friday, January 22, 2016

Book Lover's Tag

I was checking out some book blogs today and I ran across this tag called Book Lover's Tag.
The tag I read was done by a girl name Katie and her blog is called Into the Bookcase,
It's a really cool blog from what I've seen and Katie seems pretty great.
If you want to check her out click any of the links below:
Blog  Twitter
This tag seemed like so much fun I decided to play and have it be my first tag of the year. I'm also going to tag Caroline from Just Another Bookish Blog. I've mentioned her before but in case you haven't checked her out here's her social media:
Blog  Facebook  Goodreads
Enjoy!!


Do you remember how you developed a love for reading?
When I was little and my mom would take me to the grocery store she would buy me a golden book if I was good in the store. So I suppose it started there. :)

Where do you usually read?
Anywhere I can.

Do you prefer to read one book at a time or several at once?
I don't have a problem with reading several books at once but I usually don't. If I do it's usually because one is an autobiography or a large book so I'll also pick up something a bit more "fun."

What is your favorite genre?
I'm a huge New Adult fan!! I also love YA contemporary, adult contemporary, and fantasy. New adult is my fav though ;)

What genre will you not read?
I don't read a lot of sci-fi but that doesn't mean I won't ever, just means I haven't yet.

Do you have a favorite book?
Yes I do. It's a little book that just hasn't received the hype it deserves, it's called The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Have you heard of it?

What is the worst book you've ever read?
You know whenever I get this question I forget about all the books I don't like. I wasn't a huge fan of Isla & The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins but I wouldn't say it's the worst book I've ever read.

What is the biggest book you've ever read?
Umm maybe Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer? I'm not sure.

What was the last book you bought?
I bought Fox in Socks for my son, IRl by Nev Schulman and In Real Life:My Journey To a Pixelated World by Joey Graceffa.

Which do you prefer library books or buying books?
I do love going to the library but I guess I'd rather just buy the book so I don't have to worry about returning it on time and bonus I own it so I can read it whenever I want.

What are you reading now?
I'm actually not reading anything right now. After I finished Joey Graceffa's book I got in a book funk because nothing sounds as good as that one was. I'm thinking about picking up TFIOS for the 4th time, so that may happen.

What are the disadvantages of being a book lover?
Not having enough money to buy all the books my little heart desires.



3 comments:

  1. I'd add to the last answer not enough book shelves and space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!
    Manchester

    ReplyDelete